연락처 : 031-400-5803
1997 ~ 2002 박사 (생)유기 화학, 의약화학 , Northwestern University
지도 교수: Professor Richard B. Silverman
1994 ~ 1996 석사 서울 대학교 약학 대학 (유기약품 제조화학)
지도 교수 : 주상섭 교수님
1990 ~ 1994 학사 서울 대학교 약학 대학 제약학과 (수석 졸업)
2010 조교수 한양 대학교 약학 대학
2007 선임 연구원 한국 과학 기술연구원 생체 과학 연구부
2003 박사 후 연구원 The Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Research adviser : Prof. David S. Lawrence
Discovery of Protein kinase inhibitors as Anticancer agent and therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases
: Molecular targets are bRaf, JNK, FGFR
: Structure-based Drug Design /Fragment-based drug discovery (in-silico, and NMR-based)
Development of protein kinase sensing system, study of cell signaling.
대한 화학회 평회원 (의약화학 분과)
대한 약학회 평회원 (약품 화학 분과)
1997 ~ 2002 Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Research adviser : Professor Richard B. Silverman
1994 ~ 1996 M. S. Medicinal Chemistry, Seoul National University,
Research adviser : Professor Sang-sup Jew
1990 ~ 1994 B. S. College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University,
Seoul, Korea, Graduated Summa Cum Laude
2010 Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy,
College of Pharmacy, Hanyang University
2007 Senior Research Scientist, Bioactive Molecules Center,
Life / Health Division, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
2003 Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Biochemistry,
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Research adviser : Prof. David S. Lawrence
1. “In silico binding free energy predictability with p–p interaction energy-augmented scoring function: Benzimidazole Raf inhibitors as a case study” Jae Yoon Chung , Seung Joo Cho, Art E. Cho, Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2012, 22, 3278-3283.
2. New diarylureas and diarylamides possessing acet(benz)amidophenyl scaffold: Design, synthesis, and antiproliferative activity against melanoma cell line” Hee Jin Kim, Hye Jung Cho, Hwan Kim, Mohammed I. El-Gamal, Chang-Hyun Oh, So Ha Lee, Taebo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Kyung Ho Yoo Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2012, 22, 3269-3273.
3. “Rhodium-catalyzed reductive cyclization of 1,6-enynes and stereoselective synthesis of the putative structure of lucentamycin A and its stereoisomers” Young Jin Ham, Hana Yu, Nam Doo Kim, Jung-Mi Hah, Khalid B. Selim a, Hwan Geun Choi ,Taebo Sim Tetrahedron 2012, 19, 1918-1925.
4. “Syntheses of phenylpyrazolodiazepin-7-ones as conformationally rigid analogs of aminopyrazole amide scaffold and their antiproliferative effects on cancer cells” Hyangmi Kim, Minjung Kim, Hana Yu, Junghun Lee Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2011, 19 (22) , 6760-6767.
5. “A python-based docking program utilizing a receptor bound ligand shape: PythDock” Jae Yoon Chung, Seung Joo Cho, Jung-Mi Hah Archiv. Pharm. Res. 2011, 34 (9), 1451-1458.
6. “Structure tuning of pyrazolylpyrrole derivatives as ERK inhibitors utilizing dual tools; 3D-QSAR and side-chain hopping” Mi-hyun Kim, Jae Yoon Chung, Jae-Sang Ryu, Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2011, 21, 4900-4904
7. “Structure based design and syntheses of amino-1H-pyrazole amide derivatives as selective Raf kinase inhibitors in melanoma cells” Mi-hyun Kim, Minjung Kim, Hana Yu, Hwan Kim, Kyung Ho Yoo , Taebo Sim , Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2011, 19, 1915-23.
8. “Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of Pyridinylcarbonylpyrimidines Against Melanoma Cell Line” Hyemi Ahn, Jun A Lee, Hwan Kim, Chang-Hyun Oh, So Ha Lee, Taebo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Dong Jin Kim, and Kyung Ho Yoo Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2011, 32, 1209~14
9. “Synthesis of aminoquinazoline derivatives and their antiproliferative activities against melanoma cell line” Lee, Junsang; Nam, Bong Soo; Kim, Hwan; Oh, Chang-Hyun; Lee, So Ha; Cho, Seung Joo, Sim, Taebo; Hah, Jung-Mi; Kim, Dong Jin; Tae, Jinsung Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 20, 5722-5725.
10. “An efficient and enantioselective total synthesis of naturally occurring L-783277” Choi, Hwan Geun; Son, Jung Beom; Park, Dong-Sik; Ham, Young Jin; Hah, Jung-Mi; Sim, Taebo Tetrahedron Letters 2010, 51(38), 4942-4946.
11. “The efficient one-step chlorination of methylsulfanyl group on pyrimidine ring system with sulfuryl chloride” Ham, Young Jin; Lee, Duck-Hyung; Choi, Hwan Geun; Hah, Jung-Mi; Sim, Taebo Tetrahedron Letters 2010, 51(35), 4609-4611.
12. “1, 4-Dihydropyrazolo[4,3-d]imidazole phenyl derivatives : A Novel Type II Raf kinase inhibitors” Hana Yu, Yunkyung Jung, Hwan Kim, Junghun Lee, Chang-Hyun Oh, Kyung Ho Yoo, Taebo Sim and Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 20, 3805-3808.
13. “QM/MM based 3D QSAR models for potent B-Raf inhibitors “Jae Yoon Chung, Hwan Won Chung, Seung Joo Cho, Art E. Cho, Jung-Mi Hah J. Computer-Aided Molecular Design 2010, 24, 385-397.
14. “Discovery and Initial SAR of Pyrimidin-4-yl-1H-imidazole derivatives with Antiproliferative activity against Melanoma cell lines” Junghun Lee, Hwan Kim, Hana Yu, Jae Yoon Chung, Chang-Hyun Oh, Kyung Ho Yoo, Taebo Sim, and Jung-Mi Hah Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 20, 1573-1577.
15. “Synthesis and antiproliferative activity of pyrrolo[3,2-b]pyridine derivatives against melanoma” Hee-Jin Kim, Myung-Ho Jung, Hwan Kim, Mohammed I. El-Gamal, So Ha Lee, Kyung Ho Yoo , Tae Bo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Jung-Hyuck Cho, Jung Hoon Choi, Chang-Hyun Oh Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2009, 20, 413-417.
16. “Correlation between Performance of QM/MM Docking and Simple Classification of Binding Sites” Jae Yoon Chung, Art E Cho, Jung-Mi Hah” J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2009, 49, 2382~2387.
17. “Hologram and Receptor-Guided 3D QSAR Analysis of Anilinopyridine JNK3 Inhibitors” Jae Yoon Chung, Art E Cho, Jung-Mi Hah” Bull. Kor. Chem. Soc. 2009, 30, 2739~2748.
18.“Synthesis of pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine derivatives and their antiproliferative activity against melanoma cell line” Myung-Ho Jung, Hwan Kim, Won-Kyung Choi, Mohammed I. El-Gamal, Jin-Hun Park, , So Ha Lee, Kyung Ho Yoo , Tae Bo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Jung-Hyuck Cho, Jung Hoon Choi, Chang-Hyun Oh Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2009, 19, 6538~6543.
19. “Aminoquinoline Derivatives with Antiproliferative Activity Against Melanoma Cell Line” Bong Soo Nam, Hwan Kim, Chang-Hyun Oh, So Ha Lee, Seung Joo Cho, Tae Bo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Dong Jin Kim, Jung Hoon Choi, Kyung Ho Yoo Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2009, 19, 3517~3520.
20. “Pharmacophore based 3D-QSAR study of VEGFR-2 inhibitors” M. M. Neaz , F. A. Pasha, M. Muddassar, So Ha Lee, Taebo Sim, Jung-Mi Hah, Seung Joo Cho Med. Chem. Res. 2009, 18, 127~142.
21. “Light-Mediated Liberation of Enzymatic Activity: "Small Molecule" Caged Protein Equivalents” Haishan Li, Jung-Mi Hah and David S. Lawrence. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2008, 130, 10474~10475
22. “Acquisition of Selective Src Kinase Inhibitor via a Global Targeting Strategy ” Jung-Mi Hah Drugs of the Future 2007, 32, 25 ~26
Acquisition of a Group A-selective Src Kinase Inhibitor via a Global Targeting Strategy Jung-Mi Hah, Vyas Sharma, Haishan Li and David S. Lawrence. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 5996 ~5997
23. "Structural Basis for Dipeptide Amide Isoform-Selective Inhibition of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase" Flinspach, M.; Li, H.; Jamal, J.; Yang, W.; Huang, H.; Jung-Mi Hah; Gomez-Vidal, J. A.; Litzinger, E. A.; Silverman, R. B.; Poulos, T. L. Nature (Structural Biology) 2004, 11, 54-59.
24.“Aromatic, Reduced Amide Bond Peptidomimetics as Selective Inhibitors of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase” Jung-Mi Hah, Linda J. Roman, Pavel Martasek and Richard B. Silverman J. Med. Chem. 2003, 46, 1661-1669.
25. “Reduced Amide Bond Peptidomimetics. (4S)-N-(4-Amino-5-[aminoalkyl]aminopentyl)-N’-nitroguanidines, Potent and Highly Selective Inhibitors of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase” Jung-Mi Hah, Linda J. Roman, Pavel Martasek and Richard B. Silverman J. Med. Chem. 2001, 44, 2667-2670.
26. “Mechanism of Nitric Oxide Synthase. Evidence that Direct Hydrogen Atom Abstraction from the O-H Bond of NG-Hydroxyarginine Is Not Relevant to the Mechanism” Hui Huang, Jung-Mi Hah and Richard B. Silverman J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2001, 123, 2674-2676.
27. “Deuterium Isotope Effects and Product Studies for the Oxidation of Nw-Allyl-L-arginine and Nw-Allyl-Nw-hydroxy-L-arginine by Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase” Jung-Mi Hah, Linda J. Roman and Richard B. Silverman Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2000, 8, 1931-1936.
28. “Enantioselective synthesis of 20(S)-camptothecin using Sharpless catalytic asymmetric dihydroxylation” Sang-sup Jew, Kwang-Dae Ok, Hee-Jin Kim, Myung-Gu Kim, Jong-Min Kim, Jung-Mi Hah, and Yoon-Sang Cho Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1995, 6, 1245-1248.